View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 01:17 PM   #42 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

I'll post dyno sheets (pump gas, race gas and e85) when I get the results since I have never seen one posted with 1k over. Bullitt as I mentioned before I know you built your car for power and over 1k hp but the only dynos I have seen of your car are the recent ones in the spring of 2015 by Z1 at 850ish rwhp and Topspeed of 900rwhp on race gas "your sig says 1000+on pump gas", which wasnt pump gas as you stated you were going for when you knocked on me for running e85. Additionally that was with the new Ecutek tuning software. So all I am saying, I believe you about your car being built for 1k over hp.. I just want to see a dyno sheet. I can buy all the parts in the world for a 2k hp car, but without actually achieving it I wont tell folks I have a 2k hp car. I am sure your looking into new turbos anyways, fast intentions

In addition, nobody knows what parts or mods I am using on my car other than what was posted. But Thanks for the input. Don't let assumptions get the best of you. In addition all aspects and information you have provided is already known and was planned. And yes the quad clutch will be awful to drive lol

Again, not knocking your build just stating everybody has been asking for dynosheets on that build for years but since you got it back from Gamma Motors aka GTM, its been far less than what folks have been told. That's all.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11411743_10152862187895588_4291530027308287561_o.jpg (110.7 KB, 112 views)

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.

Last edited by Carbon_z; 08-12-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote