View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 09:42 AM   #30 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaGirl View Post
This thread is making me sick to my stomach. UGH. So sorry you have to deal with this.
yah, when the 09's were starting to come in with the steering lock problems stranding drivers back 4-5yrs ago, this is about when i studied about the same issue happening to GT-R's due to same exact part and bought a spare steering lock and screws to keep in my trunk cause i didnt want to deal with tow trucks. to this day my steering lock is working fine.

then fritz figured out a way to disable it by cutting the brown wire, then baer and daisuke came in with the fuse pull which is basically cutting off the brown wire in a cleaner way.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote