View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 07:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

John, I might be interested in this if I can get the car running again by Monday. The clutch system is torn apart at the moment, and I'm heading out of town tomorrow through the weekend.

Where are you going to be in Austin? Do I need to come to you? My current situation is I have the original EcuTek tune. I am interested in the Race Rom features, but I don't necessarily need them right now. I recently installed an exhaust, so at the very least I would be interested in a few street runs to optimize the tune for exhaust flow. How much would you charge for each of those? Feel free to just PM me details if you prefer.

Also, Joe did my initial tune. I don't want anyone to feel like their toes are getting stepped on, so just let me know if that's an issue. It's just been difficult to arrange transportation for me to drop the car off with him in New Braunfels, so this is a good opportunity

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote