View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:24 PM   #5076 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I have had loads of people mention a new front bumper!
But I do love my oem too much :/ I don't have a love for anything else.
I want to replace the some front end parts like the bumper, undershroud (unfortunately the Zspeed got pretty dented in), both fender liners and both headlights since I have to put the deductable down anyway. Geico won't replace my front spoiler

My overflow tank fittings cracked and so I ran around 2 hours away from town looking for a replacement since I need to take a 4 hour trip tomorrow for work for the next 2 weeks. I snatched up the later 2012 expansion reservoir instead of my prior pressurized tank. I had to take out the tube that ran coolant into the heater pipe and plugged that fitting in. Flushed out the coolant completely with some Blue Coolant from the dealer.

Needed to do that anyway since I just hit 60k on the car and it's a good idea to do a full servicing. Tomorrow I am to clean out my TB's, probably going to order some new injectors and spark plugs as well as some fresh clutch fluid. Oil change as well.

I would take my Civic instead of the Z but I would much rather have a body shop take care of me over my course in town since I trust all of the shops there and none where I am currently living.

20150811_141206 by datsunpride, on Flickr

20150811_203532 by datsunpride, on Flickr

20150811_212938 by datsunpride, on Flickr