View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 10:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
blckzhep
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z G41 M6
blckzhep is on a distinguished road
Default New to the Forum Intro.

Well I recently bought my first Z after owning an S2000 for 6 years. I honestly never thought I'd leave the S but realized it was losing value quick and realized I wouldn't be getting any money back in return if I kept it longer. I made the decision of getting a 370z after my twin brother had recently purchased his 2012 370z Nismo. I caught myself admiring his car more and more. When I purchased my S it was a car I looked at and said "I want that car, no, I NEED that car" and no other car out there called my name like his Nismo did. I looked at plenty cars and nothing seemed to get my mind off going after a Z. So after car shopping for a couple of days I went to a local Ford Dealer that had a Magnetic Black 370z Nismo sitting in the lot for almost a month and inquired on it. I test drove it and absolutely loved the feeling of it. I've always said nothing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will ever compare to an S2000 around the corners but I gotta admit that the Z really really comes close to it. Needless to say I bought it. So I am now a proud owner of a 2014 Magnetic Black Nissan 370Z Nismo (#596). I am the second owner with the previous owner being an elder lady who unfortunately went through a divorce and took the car from her husband in the settlement and it only had 738 miles when I signed for it. Didn't even have its first oil change! I haven't had much time to shoot any pictures of it or ask a close friend to shoot it for me but this is the only one I have of it off my phone at the moment. I'll be leaving it stock for some time as I'm really still enjoying every aspect of this car and what it has to offer, also super glad to be here!

image.jpg
blckzhep is offline   Reply With Quote