View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 02:16 AM   #5068 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ10PG View Post
Just some minor annoying issues like the CSC failure (cost me $1k to fix), crazy throttle lag which I have been experiencing more frequently, Clutch safety switch issue (which no local shops can find the fix; the car just won't start properly, sometimes I have to try over dozen times before the car starts), & tremendous amount of clicking/knocking noise coming from the right rear suspension (which shops cannot find the source of the noise, possibly the subframe bushing, loose suspension bolt, or rear axel issue).

I already spent over $500 to fix the issues but nothing has been fixed so far...

Oh, I forgot to mention the string of bad luck with other cars running into me while I'm standing still and some random rock cracking my front bumper just 2 weeks after getting new paint

My Z has caused me more stress than all my other cars combined
I can relate to the rock chips & bugs,,,these cars are a magnet for it/ but mine is a 7sp. auto-no starting issues or clutch to worry about;don't know if you've drive one? but i love mine....especially at 6'6" 285lbs. too big to be shifting gears-paddles & slap stick work great in manual mode! 59,000miles

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html