View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 10:44 PM   #4891 (permalink)
Zerocool
Track Member

Drives: '09 370z
Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyvq View Post
Seriously?! A 3 month wait for an exhaust? I was sold on this exhaust until I read that. The season will be over before I even see it. I'm sure these systems are amazingly well built and all, but 3 months is a little crazy.
To be fair, each component of the exhaust is hand built and they are built to order. They only have about a hand count of employees working at their facility. Since each part is also welded by hand and not machine, they make sure the quality of the welds are 100%. It takes about a week to fully build the exhaust system. They have a lot of orders on waiting to be completed, hell even waiting to get started.

Does the wait suck? Yes it does but is it worth a great sounding product? Once again, yes.

It's also just an estimated date. It could be a lot shorter than that period.