View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Authentic Amuse Carbon Fiber Front and Rear Bumper

Alright everyone, I just picked these up a few months back with the intention of painting them, installing them and adding a widebody, but the recent Aimgain release has got me double thinking my plans for 2016. That being said im posting this as a feeler. Im wanting to sell my authentic Powerhouse Amuse Carbon Accented front and rear bumper. They are currently painted Magnetic black, but I'm going to be completely honest, they need a fresh coat of paint and minor fiberglass repair. They were delivered to me with a chip in the rear bumper on the passenger side along the wheel well edge. It's about two inches big and I would think it could be easily repaired with fiber glass or bondo (but i'm no expert), I was planning on having this done prior to paint. The front bumper is good shape with the only noticeable issue being the fact that the carbon needs a fresh coat of clear. The actual carbon is in great shape. Fitment on the rear is spot on! Literally a 10/10. The front bumper is more like an 8 or 9 of 10 and that's only because you'll need to modify your oem fender liners (I think you have to do that will all amuse fronts) and mounts slightly to get it to fit right. I did this and it took about an hour of work. Asking price is $3,500 plus shipping, packaging and paypal (unless gift). As an FYI I would estimate packaging only to cost around $200. It'll have to be shipped in a 77"x29"x?? box and that's a lot of box! I'll post pics of the flaws later this week. Until then let me know if youre interested. Text me for a quicker response. 5135202332