View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:44 AM   #18 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana102 View Post
Really appreciate this write up djpathfinder! Installed my 25-row oil cooler this past weekend and everything went smoothly. It's really nice to see normal oil temps sitting at 185 instead of 220. One thing I will note is to make sure you relocate the ambient temperature sensor. It's attached to the center vertical support bar just under the fascia. If you don't, the oil cooler will cause it to misread by about 30+ degrees. Threw me off for a moment, haha. Attached some pictures of the location for reference.

Now to put this cooler under load and see how well it does.
Hi dude! where do you relocate the temp sensor? can you post a pic im going to install my Stillen 25 rows oil cooler this weekend and want to make sure im going to make a good job hahah!

BTW another question to see if someone can help me... in the oil lines connection to the sandwich plate... the longer line is connected to the right on the oil cooler and front in the sandwich plate... and the shorter line is connected on the left in the oil cooler and behind in the sandwich plate? maybe is a stupid question but i dont find the answer... well i found a pic on a thread and that is how they connect the lines but want to make sure... here is the pic.

19finished.jpg
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote