View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #35 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Ferrari - LOL. I know you've been around since the dinosaurs started building Fred Flinstone's car (you know when you had to shake the gravel tank to settle the gravel and make sure you had a full tank, etc) but I think you've missed a little point here about people in general. People who don't have what you have don't like you because you have more than they do. For example if I have a 370Z and my friend drives a Hyundia Pony he's not gonna like me, etc because I have a 370Z. He might want my car but it doesn't make him like me. People may want what you have but it typically does the opposite of making them like you.

I do strive to keep from thinking "pretentious rich prick" when I meet wealthy people as the odd one isn't...

So in short either you're full of crap trying to impress people so they admire you or you are loaded trying to impress people - either way wrong tactic....