View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #5792 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Looks like a fun day with some cool cars.
It was a cool 3 days

**** tons of GT-Rs since this was supposed to be a GT-R only event but they weren't getting enough people in so they opened it up to more brands like porsche and lambo and such. Also some nismo GT-Rs

( Click to show/hide )

ofcourse not much Z love muh.

There were supposed to be 3 racers from nissan themselves. Ofcourse nissan a week before the event just PULLED away ALL support and just dumped us so the organisator had to find professional racers in a week so people could still drive with them to learn more or just people who came along with somebody else.

Nissan really did a huge **** move for this event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
dude your parents drive GTRs and they bought you a Z? you have really cool parents man!
My parents didn't buy it for me. they did give me a loan. Loaned half from a bank and half from them. I couldn't afford to pay it up front and bank didn't want to loan the full amount because of my age and probably because omg sports cars are evil.

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 08-09-2015 at 04:45 PM.