View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 08:48 AM   #38 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybell_57 View Post
Ok. I've had several cars painted by several different body shops and they've all told me 30 days. But it's your car.
I think that is on the long side of the typical curing time range. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just telling you that just to be safe and protect themselves. Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it was the service rep telling you 30 days and not the actual guy that did the painting. As Junkman mentioned, different combinations of different products can have different curing times.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote