View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:01 AM   #83 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Trips for the post.

Sorry if I didn't get a chance to quickly reply and take control of the situation as I have been extremely busy. I am a person who has a lot of patience - everyone on the forum knows this. I have thick skin and I tolerate things way beyond any other admins in similar forums. As you know from this forum, it takes A LOT to get someone banned. I like to give someone benefit of the doubt and still give chance to come through. But when all those chances and my support toward a member or a company ends up being a huge issue and us (me and mods) spending countless hours cleaning up threads/removing post (where we could be spending that time with our family) and countless members hard earned money was put into jeopardy (I still don't know whether everyone got their money or part back), I will NOT bring that company back into my forum or anything to do with that company. The day I removed GTM/Sam from this forum, GTM/Sam is done from this forum. It doesn't matter whether the company has been renamed to Alpha or Beta or Gamma Motorsports -- it has no business coming back into my forum. I'm not a person who likes to go back and forth on things. I will take my time making a decision (my late decision to remove GTM/Sam etc) but once decided - it's final. There's no going back and forth.

I would like to warn and acknowledge everyone to refrain buying product from a company(GTM/Sam) we have banned on our forum. Do not discuss their products on our forum. If they have new products, you're welcome to buy from their website/other forums and discuss them in other Z forums etc or call manufacturer directly. DO NOT discuss that stuff here. We are not responsible for ANY money lost or engine blown or issues that you have with that product or company or person. As a matter of fact, we reserve the right to close/remove that thread and give you a warning for posting such thread/post.

I apologize if I sound harsh but I have lived though that nightmare. My mods and admins have lived though that nightmare. I'm not going through that again and that is my final word.

A. Kaiser
Admin
THE370Z.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.