View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 03:15 AM   #782 (permalink)
a.stewart4242
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z White 6spd
a.stewart4242 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Took my time and did it in 2 days. About 4~5 hrs each day. Hey, IF I can get my big mitts in there and connect the hoses. Anyone can. Remember, I'm 6'2", 220, with a hip replacement, 2 bad knees, and a bum foot. I don't bend like I used too.
Not do much that I can't do it, as time has me strapped. School starts at the end of the month, and I have a fiberglass hatch to build, body kit to install and paint, and still have to figure out the best way to get more angle. Having a shop do some of the work is my best option, and I think a shop installing the pump would gain me the most time at the cheapest price. Also, I already spent money on three concerts and hotel stays in between now and school starting, so my lack of priorities once again puts me in a bind, lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Fast Intentionz Header-back exhaust | Fast Intentionz Oil Cooler | Stillen Intake | Exedy Clutch | Uprev Tune | Kaaz Super-Q 2-way Diff | Nismo Diff Cover | Powertrix R/T Coilovers | SPL Toe Bolts and Camber Arms | Fastguy9r Hitch | Verde 19" Parallax Wheels
a.stewart4242 is offline   Reply With Quote