View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 04:39 PM   #5744 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
IDK if I would trust them to fix it at this point. come back with no paint left... "See! No swirls!"

I will just make them repaint it. No charge to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Yeah, that sucks. When you pay a "professional" to do something and they half-*** it, it really makes you wonder if the average person just doesn't care at all.
No kidding. But we paid for 5 years of interior/exterior coverage. So I can nitpick all I want. It's just a matter of how much do I want to inconvenience myself taking the car in to get them to fix every minor little thing.

I tried to let them know ahead of time that I was going to be an a$$hole

When it comes to the condition of the exterior, I don't need them to fix every minor thing right away. But I will absolutely make sure to document everything and have them fix several at once. I am thinking 2-4 trips to the dealer per year for any necessary polishing or even repainting. We get a free loaner, so it shouldn't be too big of a deal. And that gives me more time to focus my detailing attention to the Z

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |