View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:45 AM   #44 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.alexander View Post
^ I second, Nikon FM's statement above. Driving last night and this morn, I was thinking about the fuel gauge, and it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. The silver kind of matches the silver that is around the 3 "pods", it's a little different, but not all that weird.

Biggest complaints this far, is visibility out of this car. I find that the windshield is kind of on a short side, the left outside mirror, tends to block some of my view when I look left, in maneuvering around parking lots and such, and the blinds spots are pretty crazy too (although I'm getting around them with a lanechanger mirror and a proper adjustment of the outside mirrors).
I agree about the gas gauge thing, its not that bad. I have seen some complaints about it being hard to read when the light hits it directly. Since I got my windows tinted I haven't had that problem at all. The only complaint I have about it is they did not put the TPMS individual readouts on it. That would have been a great use of that little screen.

I also wish they would have put some kind of gauge where the clock is, seems like a wasted spot for a clock when the other two gauges look so good.