View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 09:47 AM   #4886 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
You probably eat fast food only.
Can't even remember the last time I ate fast food. We have a big garden in our backyard and I hunt so we almost always have meat in the freezer. Not to mention we live close to farms so when I do need to buy meat it's local and fresh. In fact, I probably eat a lot healthier than you do if you buy your sh!t at the grocery store lol.

I waited 2 months for an HKS exhaust with my old 350z while it was on back-order. Chances are I'll still likely end up going with FI since it is a high quality piece and more importantly the customer service at FI is well above average. Just sucks waiting that long.
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote