View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
Z-Girl 12
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Spirited
Z-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagged370z View Post
I wanted a different look and to try something new for this season so i went the direction of bags. Ill be honest, i do have mixed feelings if i like air ride or not. The ride quality is decent and it rides as if it is on a nicer set of coils surprisingly. Also being able to get into stepper inclines is nice with out having to worry lol But they also have down sides to them like, making sure you are constantly at a proper ride height for road conditions, air leaks, compressor failures, popping a bag ect.. Personally i think it is that different look that i was going for. All in all tho i will probably go back to my Robispec KW coils pretty soon.
Hold your ground yo.. hold yo ground!!! I'm here if you need me to hold you especially if your cute In all seriousness your Z is very show worthy. But considering how careful I have to be on coils I would ruin that in a day...I'm not that great a driver. But mad props for the look.
2014 Nismo #565 Fast Intentions CBE/HFC/Swift/SPC/RJM/H&R-15/20mm/Z1 CAI/Headers/Intake Manifold w/Uprev Tune 328.31whp/263.64tq

Last edited by Z-Girl 12; 08-07-2015 at 09:12 PM.
Z-Girl 12 is offline   Reply With Quote