View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Most Newer cars that have less hp and less weight have a turbo or twin turbo. Which cars in general are you try to compare to the nismo z?

Trust me even though the 0-60 time is slower than say example as a 335i (My friend has one)

Me and my friend go to a track we known sometimes and race around, I have a touring base w/o navi plus upgrades I have put on. My friend has increased his turbo size on his beamer and done a lot of things like me and I still end up winning. the VQ has the legendary back end power.

I find that once you hit second gear it's a friggin rocket.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote