View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 09:04 AM   #5453 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
If you can pull the seat like EW, it will be 10000X easier. I am fat and old and I was able to install it with the seat in but I was hurting for a day or two after The hardest part of the install is trying to hold it up and reach for tools while laying on back. Maybe zip tie magnetic parts holder under dash and stick tools to it.
If it's anything like the clutch helper spring, FAK DAT!!!! I'm still miserable after having to sand down that puller bolt to make it fit back into the 3 holed housing.

5 minute install Leingiod. It's eeeaaassssyyyyyyyyy....

1 and a half hrs later!!!!! *Dremel starts up with maniacal laguter in the background