View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
lets hear what are your favorite pair of shoes to drive in.

mine would be any puma shoes. for some reason i get the best feel for the clutch in those shoes. i'll throw in my least favorite would be dress shoes.
you should have made a poll of puma, nike, reebok, adidas, etc... but i agree i'm using puma's!

in fact they are old and worn down but i refuse to drive without them. my dress shoes aren't bad but the heel area catches the carper and sometimes causes a rough shift. been driving to work in dress suit and puma's... then swap into my dress shoes after i park huehue

my least favourite shoes to drive in right now are my nike KD's... they are wide and thick cushioned soles. so no clutch feel and the worst was one time i hit the clutch the side caught the brakes and not the most pleasent shift. it was a one and done thing
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote