View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #92 (permalink)
37zeroZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Truck
37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantaPhanta View Post
Tints are staying on. I got a cop friend I don't know how to prove that. Couldn't stop myself from replying to you and seeing how you'reaL crying so much I can already guess your history. Bad luck entire life, got caught, had to pay fine peel off tint now wishes others have bad luck like you too. Sorry, I'm not an idiot like some others that would cough up money and pay when I can't get it cleared. Bring on the flame and tears. That's all you've been doing.

hopefully some mod can lock this thread before you cry your eyes out. :'(
Provide your cop friend's name, badge number and department so we can validate. Really, I just want the information so I can report both of you douchebags.
37zeroZ is offline   Reply With Quote