View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zero dark
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 PW Nismo 6 SPD
Zero dark is on a distinguished road
Default Terrible waiting experience ordering FI exhaust through private party

Ordered FI exhaust through private party on z page on Facebook. Paid on the 17th of July and I have yet to receive tracking info or the package itself.

Went through some bumps, a week went by while exhaust was at repair shop to repair a hole. Never got done so I just had him ship it. Finally claimed to have shipped this past Tuesday but have yet to receive tracking despite numerous replied saying he will get it to me. Coming from Tennessee to Maryland. I expected it to have arrived today. Tomorrow is the last day it should take to arrive 3 states away. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm filing this claim and giving up.

Just needed to vent. Seller can't claim to be busy all this time for the delay, especially when you owe me a product that I paid a thousand bucks for.

Thanks for reading
MD Art Pipes, MD Shockwave exhaust, AAM Intakes, Stillen Crank Pulley, Z1 25 Row Setrab, Whiteline Diff Bushings, 20mm H&R spacers, BC-BR Coils, GT-R push button, 3M, Tommy Kaira Knob, Takata Drift III, Custom Harness Bar, Zwork Headlights, EVO-R, Uprev
Zero dark is offline   Reply With Quote