View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

I called the guys at Ultimate Pedals, but they have not created ones for the 370. Since they are only 30min away from me I asked if they wanted me to take my car so they can get measurements but all i got was a we will call you when needed.

So I am back at trying to make my own, I have about 80% of the modeling done for the Accelerator pedal, and only 20% on the other two, those have curves and weird geometry. Once I am done, ill share the models, and if anyone wants to join my venture of having them made, please tell me, its a lot cheaper when you get more made than just one set.

or Ill just mill them myself worst comes to worst.