View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 10:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default 15 Nismo and Ecutek with Visconti Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousZ34 View Post
Well another update

So I finally got a little settled in yesterday and decided to see how she likes the new tune. She did great for about 10 minutes. I get to a stop sign. I slow roll out to about 5mph then wot she does the same thing it lags/sticks/hesitates I don't know what you want to call it at 5k rpms.

I'm like well damn guess not everything is fixed I was able to duplicate two more times yesterday driving for about 15-20 minutes. Once today about the same drive time.

I sent John an e-mail and am waiting for his reply. Though not much I can do because I left my cable and toggle in Mobile until the end of the month when I should be closing on a house.

Hey bro we are kinda local. I'm in mobile Alabama pretty often but live in ocean springs, Ms. We should get together. I'm interested to see how this goes and great progress on the tune so far!

-Raj