View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 03:03 PM   #74 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been watching this thread and finally decided to step in to discuss a few things. I am not going to talk about the business aspect of how they are in the situation they are in or on how they are trying to make good or that you should or should not buy from them. My presence is only to give those who are interested an inside look at what is going on in the background. Now on to the few items I came here to discuss.

GTM Stocking items:
Yes, GTM is starting to build kits to stock and from my discussions I believe its a massive amount of kits being put together. GTM has mentioned they will only sell what is in stock and I hope they stay true to that word. I am hoping they only take payments for what is in stock as well.

GTR Conversions:
I have been working with GTM on refining this kit and on getting the production pieces ready. At this point GTM is waiting on a set of MAF pipes from me. Given that there are only 2 units out in the public this is important that the MAF pipes be accurate and fit appropriately. I am working with a local shop to ensure that the Master pipes that GTM uses will be a Perfect Fit!

GTM V3 Manifolds:
These manifolds will flow approximately 30+% more than the original version. I have currently maxed out the original manifolds at over 1400+ CFM on the 4.5mill block and 24.2psi. This has netted us just at 1000whp. I look to push the platform even further and we will be looking to max out the new V3's on full size GTX3582R's. This will require more fuel as well.

GTM Fuel Pump Assembly:
As many of you know I have been the test bed for new products. Well there is one product that GTM did not release and that I hope they do. The GTM fuel Pump assembly is by far the simplest and easiest fuel pump assembly I have ever worked with. The entire fuel pump bracket, stem and hose ports are made of 100% Billet. The unit features a single Aeromotive A1000 (flows ~680lph @70psi), Aeromotive Eliminator (flows ~1000lph @70psi) or even the Pro-Series (flows 1500+lph @70psi) which is attached to the bottom of the stem and the fuel pump hosts an Aeromotive in-tank 100m filter below that. There is no need for a bucket as the flow requirements are beyond the buckets capabilities and the siphon tube is retained for the driver side of the tank.

Roots Style Supercharger:
GTM is working on a roots style system and just yesterday received several cast prototype parts to work through the development. Outside of that I have no ETA or other information except what I have shared. I will update when I can.

Previous orders:
For those with outstanding orders it has been conveyed to me that GTM will be sending you your stuff first.

People with Manifold Issues:
It has been discussed between me and GTM on multiple occasions to give you guys what you need! A working Turbo Manifold that is reliable and wont crack due to casting defects. With that said it appears they have listened as they are crafting together an upgrade program to get you the new V3 manifolds! This is a whole new design and a whole new material with the castings done by a different manufacturer. I have seen these units in person and look forward to running them on my car.

That is all I have at the moment and I will update as I get more information.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054