View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore.speed View Post
I have heard good things from a friend of mine with a wrap shop that is certified with Xpel now. I would recommend this, no doubt, once the paint has cured long enough and it is safe to apply the film.

After you do that, find a skilled, experienced detailer that can apply a CQuartz coating to the car. It will not be as cheap as a normal wax but the return on the investment is so worth it.

I have it on my Z, applied by Jason's Pro Detail in Northwest Arkansas, and I love it. Cleaning the car is a breeze now, the car stays clean longer, the repellency is incredible, and I have not hand dried the car once since it has been completed. (Bye-bye swirl marks.)

That fresh paint deserves to be protected and look pristine for years to come, now that you've done it!

No swirls? Will this take off the paint when you remove it?

-Raj