View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 01:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
I guess at this point I am thinking of going custom. I havenīt decided on a shop yet, but there are a few in the NC area that seem to have good reps. Heck you guys are only 5-6 hours away. Wouldnīt be out of the question to have you guys do it.

I looked at the autopower and RPM versions and wasnīt convinced. I think there is room in the market for a good SCCA/NASA roll cage. IIRC there was a thread running around some months ago on the subject. Not sure it ever came to maturity though.

We would be more than happy to work with you on a cage! Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

For all of you talking about going the cage, what are your thoughts on interior? Are you looking to keep it? remove it? We normally prefer the least amount of interior possible as it allows us to build a stronger and safer cage, but I want to hear peoples thoughts on this also.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote