View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkTech View Post
Update 12.16.2009.

Facts:

1. We couldn't be happier about the sound, power output, and look of the exhaust. We are postponing the release of the product so we can make final adjustments to our manufacturing process. One bend is a tiny bit off and we need to make adjustments to make sure that we are delivering you a product that I would put my name on. Delays are just as frustrating to me but I would much rather delay the release of this exhaust and give you a product that is as close to perfect as possible vs. rush production and deliver an exhaust that has issues.

2. Group Buy #1 people have been waiting (for a long time) to get these exhausts. I hate delays just as much as you do. They are frustrating, annoying, and if we (Berk) is causing a delay then you should be compensated for your wait time. Group Buy#1 people will receive an instant $100 product credit on your exhaust purchase. The GB#1 customers have waited and I feel you deserve the product credit! This is in addition to the free shipping we are giving those of you who have purchased Berk HFC's in the past.

3. There is one active Group Buy on the Berk 370Z Cat-Back exhaust through BMS. That group buy is here: Berk Cat-Back Exhaust GB #2!!!

4. Release date: I cannot promise our end of Dec deadline at this time and it will run into Jan. We are working to push this out as early as possible but again, we will not release something that isn't up to our standards.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us via PM, email, or phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USvRFdYjKV8

Thanks for the update, the honesty, and the committment to excellence! I am happy to wait for a finished product that you guys are happy with!

John