View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 09:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon_z View Post
can you still have ur stock seat belts mounted and used?
Currently not 100% sure on stock belts so I dont want to say yes or no, as we did not test it with them in there. I am going to see if I can get a car in here to test on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derraj06 View Post
This is an interesting concept. It does not appear that the stock seat belts will work with this setup. Is that correct? I am about to order Sabelt seats and harnesses through Corner3 so this might happen if you can retain the factory seat belts. Given the recent tragedy at Road Atlanta, I'm more inclined to get a 4 point cage at the moment. How sure are you of the studs in the floor?
Currently not 100% sure on stock belts so I dont want to say yes or no. As for a 4 point, if the RPM one fits your needs I can work on a price(Or if you want to get the car to us we can build one), a 4 point will defiantly add more structural safety to the car so I can not argue that.

As for the studs in the rear, we are very sure. We would not send out a product we were not 100% sure on. Even more so when it comes to safety items.

You should shoot me a PM with the Sabelt parts you want and I can also get you a price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero dark View Post
In for group buy at 20%
I will put you as number 6 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
looks like a quality piece for anyone wanting to add a harness to their car. makes it awkward for street cars since it seems you lose stock belt functionality.
It really depends, I know of many customers that just use their harnesses at all times now. But, I am more than willing to see if we can make this work with stock belts also.

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote