View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 08:27 AM   #4927 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I'm getting the itch to buy something!!

Side blades
HFC's
Exhaust setup
Diffuser

Idk what to pick.
If you want look... i would chose diffuser cause i dont think you have front lip right? for me to have side blades or rear spats you have to start with a front lip hahha! thats the reason i would chose the diffuser... cause you dont need something else to match that part... If you wan a nice sound I would go with Exhaust setup what is where i start on my Z and then i put the TP's and damn i love the sound.... is perfect... not too loud and not quiet... Well my exhaust setup is custom made I have Magnaflow mufflers with Titanium look exhaust tips and the Top Speed TP's... everything else is in the middle section of my catback is stock... Now im thinking on finish the catback. im going to buy the Top Speed Y pipe but in then i have to custom made the other part where are located the resonators. Im thinking if go non resonated or resonated ahhahaha! well at the moment of made it i will decide