View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:36 AM   #51 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
For a second I thought I was in the Premium section with all this talk about bras. Now I'm bummed out.
seriously... i was all like clear bra's? leather bra's? BRA'S?!?!? BOOBS?!?!?

nvm... just pissin contest

but more seriously i don't see how a leather bra keeps your radiator cleaner/oil cooler when it's the gaping grill that keeps the air flow pumping in.

what's odd is you rather keep your radiator 'clean of bugs' than your paint 'free of swirls'... you would think with today's society being so superficial (you, the reddit post, this thread) all that matters is who goes down on who. i mean who gives a flying f. wait no... i care. i care because it took me 5 minutes to write this and i have not yet seen a single boob.

i wonder if cool toy can photoshop some cleavage into the leather bra of a sports car