View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Me personally... I would never get a motorcycle and drive it out here in Southern California. Too many drivers that do not know how to drive. Motorcyclists I believe are also the majority fatality rate with car accidents in CA as well.

Now there are plenty of open parts of CA to ride a motorcycle around, but sorry my friend Orange County and LA county are not those places to do it.

Mid-Northern California gets better. Honestly the state I would love to go riding a motorcycle around in is Oregon because of how beautiful all the scenery is, how fresh the air is, and how open the roads are.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote