View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #68 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to see that Sam has atleast started turning things around and hopefully GTM keeps these new found morals and becomes the "top dog" company like they used to be. Better manifolds are their next uphill battle.

As for him selling kits right now, I honestly think he should be looking at getting all the people who have orders or didn't ship orders; and get them their kits before even posting on fb about how they have new V3 kits. The customers in question should be getting the V3 kits before even announced to the public just for the inconvenience and issues with V2.
Just my 2 cents though. I know that is not how to run a company than is being invested by an investor of Saudi Arabia as well, lol quite the opposite.

Otherwise I hope GTM can get back to where they were and this company gets back on track. Its good to have a company that has a craze for crazy items like DE was saying. If I had the money I would want a twin supercharger
Just so when I tell people I have a twin supercharger, they ask "you mean turbocharger" and ill just give a one word answer "No.."

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan