View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 10:44 AM   #48 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
FI has ways to go to catch up to GTM. Mine you I am a Fast Intentions fan and a customer but they have ways to go when it comes to product line.

GTM negative reputation , bad customer service and broken promises lead to them to there own down fall. But let us see what they do from here on out.
GTM has a terrible reputation for stealing money from customers on multiple platforms. As of late their kits are vaporware with non-existent results. Meanwhile, FI has years of proven out-of-this-world customer service and has produced a kit that blows any available GTM kit out of the water. Can you please explain how then FI is behind GTM?

As for me, I would prefer to do business with the company that I know will provide me with service (and good service at that), has the better kit, and shows integrity as well as respect towards the community by not deceiving and stealing from their customers

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |