View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 07:05 AM   #2845 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
Not an ethical statement there for comparison, our side blades are double layered made to fit the side skirts as these looks like somehow inspired/copied design, for pricing if anyone interested we will match the pricing plus an option of having full kit items as well.

We are storing from time to time stock in USA currently 3 front lips in NY, next shipment to be there in Sept.
You are going to shipp the moon beam rear diffuser??? still interested but the shipping price that you give me last time are to high maybe the shipment from NY to PR are less... I want that diffuser like a Christmas give for my Z...
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote