View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

I think I've seen your NSX at RSP's cars and coffee, is it greyish? I'm just north of London in Ilderton, there's actually 3 370Z's in my neighborhood but 1 guy is clearly not a Z enthusiast and it's "just a car" to him. I've yet to see any Z/Nissan meets in London. The ontario Z owners club is around but it's mostly a bunch of old farts. My buddy and I have gone to a few other club meets around but they're usually lackluster in terms of car content. There's the VQ North club which would be cool but I think they're mostly GTA. If that was you at RSP PM me the next time you plan on going (I think the next one is Aug 9th?) me and my buddy's 300ZX TT will come out too.
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote