Thread: Drive Thru LOL
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 11:32 PM   #106 (permalink)
2xtreme1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z 7 A/T Sport
2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
After being PASSED on the freeway with the cruise control set at 74 in a 65. Literally the family car passed me right in front of the cop that we both apparently didn't know was behind me, pulls me over about 10 seconds later. Super nice guy, talked for a bit and then said I'm giving you a warning just bc I can't imagine what insurance would be on a car like this. Said have a good night and was on his way. Whatever, I'll take the compliment. LOL
A cop told me the same thing once. Pretty much let me go on a warning (gave me a no front plate ticket instead), after saying that insurance would probably skyrocket if he gave me the speeding ticket. He also considered the fact that I was 21 at the time.

On a different note, everyone still sure seems to be getting lots of compliments on their Z. When I first got my Z, I used to get lots of them, too. Recently, however, the comments had sort of diminished.

My next car will hopefully be a Porsche . I've been drooling over them big time as of late. My friend owns a 911 GT3 and it's just so ******* sexy. I also really like the Cayman's. Until then, the Z will have to do.
2xtreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote