View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

For me the output is more important than the color. I drive a canyon road home after a night shift with no street lights. If there is debris or animals in the road I want to see that stuff asap.

With that being said what you guys are saying is that the stock bulb puts out the most white light right? Anything higher will give a color change and the apprearance of brighter light but less actual light on the road?

On a realted subject I think Monday I'm going to pop out my front signal bulb and see if I can match it up with the right silver coated bulb where I got them for my M3. I think I found the right dual filiment, but the bulb number is slightly off and it's one watt less. While I was in there I was thinking about getting a front side marker bulb and parking light bulb that match the white color of the headlamp (One is LED).
Has anyone researched the front silver coated bulb (so you don't have the egg yolk effect of the amber one) and the front marker & parking light? Don't flame me for not searching yet lol.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote