View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 07:16 AM   #4314 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Why do you hate it? I thought they were zippy? Not like the Z but it has to be better than my Victor (4cyl). Lol
I test drove a Civic Si before I bought my car (that was just totaled) and I pretty much agree. I figured "Well my EX is reliable and all that, just needs some fun factor."

Then I test drove one. It's a good car if you are looking for a Civic and you want it to look sporty, but it's really been watered down compared to how they were in the 90's.

Basically it's a Civic with a stiff ride and a 2,000 RPM powerband that still isn't that much power. If I end up buying a Civic again, I'll get the Si, but I sure would not call it much of an "upgrade" from an EX with a stick shift.