View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 06:25 PM   #33 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Good job on making things right you guys! Way to stand up and take responsibility.

I guess this is where engaging Valet Mode would be appropriate haha. Whenever I leave my car anywhere with someone else that is going to drive it (mechanic or not) I put it in Valet Mode. If they want to test drive the car they can do it with me in the car.

Heck most mechanics and people in general are afraid to try and move my car in gear with my Spec Stage 3 clutch. My friends at Jiffy Lube who do my oil changes (I bring my oil, they do labor pretty much) let me drive my car in and out of the bay because of my clutch. My Mechanic does the same thing. As well as my body/fabrication shop 168 Motoring.
Everyone is afraid of my clutch except 1 person and its cause he has a stage 2 haha

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote