View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 05:58 PM   #75 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

The time I can spend in court all day is a day that I can make a couple hundred dollars sitting in my chair doing what I need to do to make money. Plus if you buckle down and make that day more of punishment and push yourself to make back the money you spent on the ticket that day, Then heck that is a lot more productive and easier than stressing in court.

Plus if you end up losing you will be incorporating the court costs into your fine for not only your tint but your license plate too.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote