View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 04:15 PM   #4256 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't bought a car with my wife in over a decade.

Last time we did this, she got tired of looking the first day and just bought the 3rd car she drove, from CarMax, and paid too much, got a shitty interest rate, etc. I really couldn't say anything, because it was her money.

This time I told her, if she wants me to help her I will pretend that I'm in charge (as would usually be the case) and work everything on the deal.

The problem is, in the finance office is where things get stupid usually, and she doesn't know what a scam the rustproofing and extended warranties and all that can be, so I basically just told her not to seem interested in anything and don't ask any questions, and assume I know what the hell I'm doing.