View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 03:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Consider yourself taken-up-on-it... I was just thinking to myself I was going to have to fly down there and ship it back to myself to feel good about paying up and then I scrolled to your post.

I joined the groupbuy on the layaway plan so I had a fraction of the price invested.. when no one could get their money out, I figured what the hell.. I'll just keep waiting and see if it ever actually happens. Looks like the odds of it happening have rocketed from 0% to 0.5%.
You should consider your original investment gone, but you might get a break on their new kit (in my mind)

But hey, give Sam a call. If it's ready, I'm ready to drive out