View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 09:50 AM   #51 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantaPhanta View Post
Do you read anything before typing? Or you'really one of those ignorant guys on Facebook that tries to sound like a smart ***? The officer is limited to only asking me ownership twice because in the video he gave me the ticket already right? Because from the time at the end of the trimmed video till the time I left, no way could he have slipped in more words with me right? And there's no oo way I would set my dashcam setting to record in 3 min interval am I right?

I don't know what's up your *** bro but I came to get info, not to get lectured on what's right and wrong, sherlock. If I needed parenting on morals, you'd be the last person i'd call.

Honestly I could go on some more but judging from what we have so far of you, it's not worth it.
Really?!? did you have to bring that comment here? That's something I used to see on Facebook, (one of the reasons I rarely use it). You came looking for info, with a whiny attitude, and got called out for it. Grow a pair and accept responsibility for getting caught by the CHP for doing something less than legal. A fix-it ticket for tint is a whole lot less 'hassle' than having your ride impounded because you were a douche to the officer. With that attitude, if I had been running the stop, you would have been asked to exit the car, cuffed and set on the curb, while we waited for a drug K9 to come search the car.

On a positive note: Another IBTL thread, fer sher...