View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 08:48 AM   #39 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
Question for you. I just bought the Z1's to replace my HPS tubes and I bought the Silicone tubes for the breather pieces. I read some people having fitment issues with the passenger breather tube being crimped when installing. Did you have this problem?

I bought these to replace the HPS becuase the driver side plastic baffle piece cracked in half and I wasnt sure how to fix it, so decided to replace with post MAF tubes and the PCV Breathers...
When I had mine installed it didnt crimp. There are many ways to do it, one of the small connecter pieces could be used which makes it a bit contorted, also the MAF tubes can be rotated as well to make it easier.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote