View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 08:17 AM   #38 (permalink)
Pelican170
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z Nismo
Pelican170 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zcup View Post
Mmmmm? I'm not sure. Maybe a little. Such things have can have a placebo effect. I put these on shortly after I installed a F.I. CBE so I attributed most of the improvement to the exhaust. I did the intake tubes to clean up the engine bay and make it look better. I bought the side tubes (see pic on my earlier post) to get rid of those ugle little oil-catch boxes that I'm told do absolutely nothing on a non-turbocharged engine.

I also keep all the old OEM parts in case I ever sell the car and someone wants it put back to stock. "Here's the parts...knock yourself out!"
Question for you. I just bought the Z1's to replace my HPS tubes and I bought the Silicone tubes for the breather pieces. I read some people having fitment issues with the passenger breather tube being crimped when installing. Did you have this problem?

I bought these to replace the HPS becuase the driver side plastic baffle piece cracked in half and I wasnt sure how to fix it, so decided to replace with post MAF tubes and the PCV Breathers...