View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 05:51 AM   #3990 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
I drove a Camry of the same generation as yours for the last two years. It was reliable but basic. Mine was a v6 so it did have some get up but youre right, every time I got back into the Z, it felt great. Since I travel all the time and barely drive either car, I kept telling myself to keep the Camry and spend the money elsewhere, but in the end it was a little too basic for me. Just sold it last week. For me, even though it's a DD, I just can't go completely basic.
Yeah that's what I did too; I had a Civic that was perfectly good... But boring. I would drive it down south to see my Dad on those curvy back roads and think "Damn I wish I had the Z right now" but it's unlikely I'd ever take the Z on a road trip like that. So I figured I'd look for something with a little more fun factor.