View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 12:58 AM   #3987 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Yeah, I think her car actually might be an ideal daily driver for me; nothing to worry about as far as being valuable, but also not a POS - and of course I know the service and repair history of the car, since I was involved in pretty much 100% of it (although we did buy it when it was about 1 year old with 15K on it).

Then again, it's an '05 Camry automatic snooze-fest. No bluetooth, even. Nothing. Pretty basic car.

Guess it will make me appreciate my Z more when I drive it though.
I drove a Camry of the same generation as yours for the last two years. It was reliable but basic. Mine was a v6 so it did have some get up but youre right, every time I got back into the Z, it felt great. Since I travel all the time and barely drive either car, I kept telling myself to keep the Camry and spend the money elsewhere, but in the end it was a little too basic for me. Just sold it last week. For me, even though it's a DD, I just can't go completely basic.