View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
I'm about an hour away from you guys and have spoken with someone on the phone about some work although I don't remember his name but I Definitely want a fast intentions exhaust with the carbon cans. Also i am in need of an upgraded fuel pump that I'm trying to get from cjm but am open to other options. I'm currently tuned by r /t tuning in Lansdale PA but they're just too far away from me so I'm looking to have you guys do some work for me and retune it when it's done so I don't have to keep driving 4 hours North to get my work done. Please let me know when I can get an appointment. Thanks- Rich.

Shot you a PM!

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote